Sunday, November 18, 2012

Blog Sale


So I've decided to clean out my collection of stuff ive ever never used and dont see myself ever using, or stuff ive used and just didnt look good on me or didnt like.

All items are for sale or swap, make an offer on them to liquorandlacquer@gmail.com

 All brand new, LE NOPI Justin Bieber collection.

 Seche Vite, used once. OPI Show it and glow it, never used. Essie Smokin Hot, used once. China Glaze For Audrey, used once.

all brand new - Sally Hansen Salon Manicure, 414 Cherry Cherry Bang Bang!, 409 Good to Grape, 370 Commandeer in Chic, Buttercup

all brand new- Maybelline Color Show, Blue Freeze 350, Paint The Town 260, Go Go Green 340, also selling Bold Gold, used once (its in my suitcase from vacation under the bed i think haha.)

So ill be taking offers, and doing shipping based on the swap or sale price. I could list some of these on ebay but i would rather sell them to followers/people in the groups im in!

No comments:

Post a Comment