Monday, December 24, 2012

Holiday Mani with Orly and Mixing!

Happy Holidays to everyone out there in nail world! i decided to kick off the holiday season with a holly berry mani. My hands were a bit shakey so they look more like mutated strawberries than holly berries, but hey, its the thought that counts right? Haha.

So I started off with Orly Ingenue on all my fingers, except I did Luxe on my ring finger on both hands. Then I mixed together NOPI Make Mine Lime, and Butter London's Wallis to make a nice hunter green color.

Then I used a stippling tool to get the leaves on my ring finger.


Then I mixed Orly Emberstone with BL Pillar Box Red to get a nice rich shimmery red.


Then I put that on with the stippling tool as well.


So here is a line up of 4 of the 6 polishes I used for this mani!


And here is the end result after clean up!


Im wishing everyone a happy holidays! Stay safe!


5 comments:

  1. Thats so cute!! Love it!! I suck at nail art but I am going to attempt this anyhow......:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you discuss about mixing colours =) thats not soemthing everyone does =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My collection is still rather minimal compared to others, and green is def not a color i wear often so i had to fake it to make it! lol

      Delete
  3. Hey gorgeous you've been nominated for Versatile Blogger award. Congratulations :)

    Check out what you need to do here http://briesvernis.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete